The Diamondback Bicycles Lux Hard Tail Mountain Bike for Women is a classic product designed to meet the biking needs of the modern woman. The frame is manufactured from an aluminium material that is tough, yet lightweight and it comes with shifters that are operated by either pulling a trigger with the forefinger or by pushing a button with the thumb. It uses the mechanical brake disc to provide a very decent and powerful braking force and comes with a seat post that is equipped with a quick release mechanism for easy adjustment of the height of the seat without the need for tools. The tires are knobbed to provide better traction on any type of surface.
The Diamondback Bicycles Lux Hard Tail Mountain Bike for Women comes with the following features:
- Sports a wheel size that measures 27.5 inches
- Utilizes a twenty four speed gearing system
- Frame is fabricated form a durable aluminium material that offers a high strength to weight ratio and is designed with feminine attributes. The down and top tubes are formed for enhanced clearance.
- Shifters, Rear and Front Derailleur are designed to high quality by Shimano
- Utilized the KMC Z7 chain
- Comes with a crank set from Sun Tour.
- Powerful braking force produced from the Promax manufactured brakes with 160mm disc brakes.
- Spring loaded front shock absorbing system designed by Sun tour
- Front suspension comes with eighty millimetres travel allowance
- Pedals are manufactured by Wellgo
- Tires are manufactured by Schwalb and are built with Kevlar to guard against punctures.
The Diamondback Bicycles Lux Hard Tail Mountain Bike for Women is very easy to put together as most of the assembly has been done. This is a superb entry level bicycle that can ride on light trails and utilized mostly for commuting purposes. The components works very well to ensure a smooth and coordinated riding experience and handling is perfect. The disc brakes offer decent stopping power and the gearing system responds well to gear changes. If you are looking for a runabout bike for quick trips and occasional light trail rides, this bike is worth looking at.