The Diamondback Bicycles Sorrento Hard Tail Mountain Bike is a very robust and sturdy bicycle that can withstand the beating the beating from any terrain while providing a comfortable riding experience. It sports a tough and durable frame made from a heat-treated aluminium alloy, a twenty seven inches wheel that rolls easy while offering superb traction, a braking system made by Tektro for powerful stopping force, a seven speed derailleur from Shimano for different gearing options, twist shifters for an efficient gear shifting and a superb suspension fork that provides that smooth ride irrespective of whatever bumps may be encountered.
The Diamondback Bicycles Sorrento Hard Tail Mountain Bike comes with the following features:
- A tough and sturdy frame fabricated from a 6061-T6A aluminium alloy that has been heat treated and comes with a hanger for the derailleur that is replaceable.
- A massive twenty seven inches wheel that offers excellent gripping properties and low rolling resistance on different terrain.
- A seven speed derailleurs from Shimano together with shifters that offer seamless gear changes.
- Powerful and coordinated braking force achieved by using the linear pull braking technology.
- A robust trail XC suspension fork that allows for sixty millimetre travel offering one of the best shock absorbing properties.
The Diamondback Bicycles Sorrento Hard Tail Mountain Bike is an excellent entry level bicycle with nice features and offers a smooth riding experience. It comes partially assembled and fixing everything together is a breeze if you follow the instructions that come with it. It should be noted however that the instruction booklet is not specific to this bicycle.
The bicycle rides nice and all the components work very well. The seat can be adjusted with a lever thereby making it possible to accommodate any height. The brakes works fine and the derailleurs together with the shifters respond nicely without any lag.
Overall, the bike delivers nicely and for the amount, it offers a nice entry level value and it comes recommended to any biker who wants to transit from regular street and urban biking to riding trails and mountain biking.