The Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike for Men is a superb bicycle that is multi-functional, versatile, durable and suitable for almost any terrain. It sports a very powerful suspension fork that is capable of absorbing shocks efficiently from rough terrain and a high quality tires that are threaded for better grip on any surface.
The Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike comes with an eighteen speed rear derailleur manufactured by Shimano, twist shifters with SRAM drive technology for seamless changing of gears and a wide selection of gear range utilizing a 3-piece MTB chain crank.
All the parts that make up the Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike; the brakes, handlebars, seat, rims, etc., are machined to perfection and works flawlessly in conjunction with each other to deliver a professional level riding experience.
The Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike for Men comes with the following features:
- A MTB frame fabricated from high grade steel material with the nice and seamless geometry that is machined to smooth rides.
- A robust suspension fork that performs excellently in absorbing shocks arising from riding on uneven and rough without compromising total biker control.
- An eighteen speed rear derailleur from Shimano working in conjunction with an efficient twist shifting systems for quick and easy changing of gears.
- Availability of wider range of gear selection via a three piece MTB crank.
- A high quality twenty six inches alloy wheels for more endurance and improved control
- A highly efficient braking control using the linear pull system to deliver quick stopping force.
The Roadmaster Granite Peak Mountain Bike for Men is a great bike that you can get without having to spend a whole of money. It ships partially assembled and the direction for setting everything up is a bit vague. If you have basic bike assembly experience, it should be straightforward to couple things up otherwise taking it to your local bike shop should be the best bet for you.
The bike is not really designed to take the beating of extreme terrain yet it delivers decently for the average street and occasional trail biking. The seats too are not really comfortable but if you don’t do long distances, then it shouldn’t be that big a deal.
The shimano components work really well and deliver a good shifting and gearing experience.
Overall, if you are not looking to do some extreme biking, the Roadmaster granite peak MTB bicycle has enough features to satisfy the regular biking experience.